Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Dawnski!!

Happy Birthday Dawn!! (Or Dawnski, Dawner, Shmee, Chicken, Cabbage or Chou!) She doesn't even have a blog, but she is definitely deserving of a birthday shout out from my end! What a great friend this girl has been since the beginning days of high school til now. We have been neighbors, roommates in different states, and best friends along the way too. No one I know is capable of doing better impersonations, cooking more amazing food, or making me laugh my head off! I love you Dawnski and hope you have a terrific 28!
We're like a yogurt swirl.. chocolate and vanilla meant to always go together:)

The posse at the Kelly Clarkson concert a couple of summers ago- don't be jealous although it was a fantastic concert!

So, this was a couple of birthdays ago when I was in charge of getting the candles and blew it big time by buying a 9 instead of a 6- guess Dawn won't have to worry about celebrating that year anymore!

And then there was ANOTHER notable birthday we celebrated yesterday, and that was Kloe!! She's been apart of our family for 11 years now and she doesn't look a day over 2:) Kloe is short for Kolohe which in Hawaiian means "Rascal" As a puppy her favorite chew toys included expensive sunglasses, retainers, and bottles of pills (it's tough being a girl growing up the in OC). Now I am happy to say that she's off the pills and all other manner of expensive belongings and she is doing a great job being Moo's auntie and best friend. Kloe might not be the smartest dog in the world, but she has the kindest and most loving heart and we all love her!

3 comments:

Katie said...

So I can finally put a face to a name! I remember you talking about your friend Dawn when we were roommates in Hawaii. Happy Birthday Dawn!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Dawn! I miss the two of you, I haven't seen you in ages. and I'm glad to hear that the two of you are still such good friends! tell dawn hi for me.

Busy B Preschool said...

Happy birthday Dawn! We all need to hang some time.