
This handsome man pictured above turned 31 this last month and his wife is just now posting pictures (oops). But I have to dedicate a post to this fabulous man that never ceases to amaze and impress me. He is now 31 and has so much to show for himself! Way to go babe, so happy for February 18th!

Here are the ladies that came out for a fun birthday dinner of pizza and chocolate cake. Love these girls!

And Kirk loves these guys! What a good group of men that came out that are kind, honest and hard working. Kirk is doing an amazing job with a construction company in a tough economy.

The truth is that Kirk is one of a kind. He manages to work hard and be positive. I love him and really look up to him in so many ways. He still is happy and goofy and fun:)

Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate Kirk's special day and we look forward to many more to come!
Happy birthday babe, you are really loved!
XOXOXO
2 comments:
I love the picture in your last post of you and Kirk flaunting your bellies! You are adorable and tell Kirk nice try on making a bulge in his belly! Happy birthday to him. He sounds like a great guy and I am so glad that you are happy chels! You deserve it!
Happy birthday Krik! P.S. I really like your table. :)
Post a Comment