Monday, March 1, 2010

My 1 pounder at 22 weeks!

I have a sweet husband who tells me I look cute with this growing belly:) The last week has REALLY gotten the baby moving! Now Kirk can even feel her kicking at night and it's so exciting! We were at a baptism the other night and I had my hands across my belly. She kicked me so hard that it actually startled me! It was great. She's weighing in at 1 pound but I have gained far more than that so far... uh oh.
I feel great and we have been busy! Kirk is doing awesome with his company and providing for our little family and I have been keeping myself very busy with real estate! I love it!
Now all we need is to set aside some time for a babymoon:)

5 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

so cute! Haws and I just reserved a few nights for our babymoon too! Got to get away while you can right?
I love the baby moving... sometimes we will just stare at my stomach and watch the punches and kicks. It is tripy!

BethanyPeterson said...

why are you the cutest preggo i've ever seen? ps. loved watching you teach the kids to sing in primary on sunday :) you are going to be such a great mom!

kimberlee shaffer said...

you look SO CUTE!!! I am serious Chels!! Kirk is so funny, what a sweet husband. I want to come feel that baby move. . .we are 99.9% coming at the end of the month (=

Rachel said...

I love that picture Chels! You guys are too cute.

Katie said...

I love this picture! You're lookin so cute :)