Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm reminded of the movie "Lady and the Tramp"

Now if you didn't have younger siblings and/or babysit for younger kids you probably would not be familiar with some of the greatest Disney movies of all time. This scene reminds me of when Lady is trying to get Darling's attention because she is knitting something for the new baby she's expecting and Lady just isn't getting the attention that she needs. The result: mischief making and a little wap on the bottom.
Poor Hobbs, is he already lashing out from my attention being averted to other things? I still give him my cuddle time in the mornings and walks every day. It's like he knows somethings up.
And if this doesn't look bad, you can't see that the yarn wraps around the kitchen, through his food and water bowl and is tangled in some of his toys. Perhaps this is just a nice glimpse of what we will get to pick up after in a couple months:)
Thanks for the practice Hobbs, I don't know what we'd do without you.

2 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

oh cute!!! the little stinker is not dumb, he does know that the waves of change are coming (=

Heather Ashby said...

Oh we're doing great. Seriously, I hope I can be half as cute as you when I get prego! We've been trying for a while... I'm sure it will be worth it tho;)