Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And the Results are in!!!!!!

WE
ARE
HAVING
A

GIRL!!!!!

And I could just die of excitement!!!!!

(Don't you worry baby boy, we'll have you later and we'll be sooo excited for you too!)

12 comments:

Dan & Stacy said...

How exciting!!! I'm hoping to get a girl next! :-) Have fun shopping for all the cute clothes! We have adorable stuff at Janie & Jack. ;-)

Melanie said...

Obviously, I'm partial to little girls. That's so exciting!!!

jenn (+ will) said...

so exciting!!!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

YAY! Little girls are so fun to shop for and dress up! So exciting. :)

La said...

Oh good! I know you will love having a little lady around. They are so much fun.
See you soon I hope!
(love the new playlist with the girl songs!)

Rachelle said...

holy crap!!! CONGRATS! you will just love her. it's so so fun having a baby girl.

Chrissy said...

And the shopping begins!

ashley said...

girls are the best! congrats!

Stephanie said...

..and a beautiful little girl she will be!! I am so excited for you!

Katie said...

Did I call it or what???!!! YAY Chels! I'm so excited, you're going to LOVE having a little girl. Especially first! Can't wait to make her stuff :)

Erin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see her. Let the shopping begin!

The Brewsters said...

I'm soooo happy for you. A girl is perfect, exactly what I expected!! Looking back I'm so glad I had my girl first, so much fun to shop for!! Can't wait to continue keeping up with your pregnancy!!