Friday, January 15, 2010

Almost 4 months!!

Hello belly!! At first I thought maybe it was something I ate, but after reading and talking to others, I am feeling those "flutters" in my tummy:) After our last ultrasound, we already know our baby is very active and will probably be as restless as Kirk and me so it doesn't surprise me that he/she is moving all the time!
By the end of the day I have to unbutton my pants, there is NO sucking it in anymore. I love the rubberband trick that allows me to wear all my normal clothes still. I am dreading going maternity shopping! Can I just wear all my normal stuff??

3 comments:

Melanie said...

yeah maternity clothes are not so fun. Oldnavy.com is the best I've found since they are semi-cute and cheap (you don't want to spend money on maternity clothes). Do you ahve bella bands??! They are the best!!! http://www.ingridandisabel.com/

they are cheaper on ebay and allow you to wear your old clothes so much longer!

The last Unicorn said...

wow you really popped! I have a little one like that, but I feel like it is still hiding out a little and I have felt my little man move yet. Maybe that is because I dont sit still very much :)
I am excited for your little belly, so cute!

Katie said...

Chels your belly is so cute! You look amazing. I got all my clothes from oldnavy.com and motherhood. My favorite dresses were from the motherhood sales rack.