I secretly celebrated my tail off yesterday when I hit my 2nd trimester mark! Kirk and I went to that Ultrasound me place in Costa Mesa to see if we could find out if we're having a boy or a girl, and...... it's legs were crossed or he/she keep putting it's hand in front of it! I don't really care that I wasn't able to find out yesterday because what I saw was a healthy baby that was moving around and opening it's mouth and trying to put it's hand in it and swallow. It's got 2 legs, 2 arms and a strong heart beat. It did somersaults when I started to laugh. It was one of the best days of my life! Ranked up there with getting married so far!
The size of a large lemon our little person isn't making me as sick anymore which is fabulous:)

4 comments:
you popped!! You look darling!
holy pregnant....in a good way!! If you weren't so darn skinny to begin with, it wouldn't be so noticeable. I'm excited that you are giving us the week by week of your pregnancy. I am obsessed with knowing babies are healthy and need to know as soon as they arrive (and love to hear birth stories), so the more info the better:) So excited for you!!!
your little belly is so cute!
oh chels! how cute!
Post a Comment