
Way to go Kirk!! This last weekend Kirk's parents came down to support Kirk as he was called to be the 2nd counselor in the bishopric! We were both floored when the stake presidency called us in and extended the call. My jaw dropped to the floor! I can't say I'm surprised however. Kirk is one of the most righteous, good hearted and sweet spirited people I have ever known. I am amazed at how lucky I am to be married to such a great man. Never did I think I would be married to a man like Kirk. I must've played my cards right! He honors his priesthood and is a great leader.
He's only 30 and already in the bishopric.. this could get scary for our family! I am selfishly sad that we won't get to sit together at church anymore, and when the new baby comes he won't get to play with it during church! Oh well, that is trivial stuff! The Lord was inspired to call him and I support him 100%!
Here's a picture of Kirk with his dad before he set him apart as a High Priest. We are so grateful and feel eternally blessed for the blessings our little family have had this year.
Here goes nothing!!
7 comments:
well good luck with that one kirk!!!
chels - your tummy is growing so cute. and yes - you can still wear your old clothes! just keep using that rubber band until it will no longer hold. :)
I second what you said about Kirk -- he's one of the most sincere and genuine people I've met. Good luck to both of you! P.S. I might be down your way next weekend. Are you around?
WOW Chels!!! Crazy, but how neat for your little family. Congrats :)
way to go Kirk!! he will do great!! you are looking so cute with your little tummy, I hope we can see you guys soon.
Well get used to it Chels. It's only getting started. Maybe we should start a club. We could call it the Ward Widow club. Haha. Don't worry, your baby will keep you company in the pew :) And it gives you an opportunity to sit by someone who is alone and needs a friend. Keep up the good work!
Wow that is really impressive! Way to go Kirk!
Love it!
Post a Comment