Sunday, February 14, 2010

18 week photo:)

This isn't me, this is our dog Hobbs. As you can see he is beside himself with excitement for this new baby girl coming! I just had to post this picture because while he is a dog (and my baby boy but non-animal people don't understand that) he provides us with so much happiness and endless laughs! Thanks Hobbs for being the best dog in the world!
Sine we're having a GIRL, I decided to cut up one of the boy tops I bought at a garage sale and use it for Hobbs. He seriously loves the attention and wearing clothes. I love him:)
And then there's the belly. Here is our baby girl growing away! This was a week or so ago and will have to post another one soon of the 20 week shot. I just can't believe this whole adventure is already half way over! I am loving it now! Not sick, regaining my energy and working out again feels WONDERFUL!!! I still try to get in those afternoon naps when I can, but love being pregnant!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You look great Chels! So glad you're feeling good and enjoying pregnancy! Go to bed early while you can, LOL!

Kaymee said...

Congratulations Chelsea!!! girls are sooo fun!! You look great!!! super cute!

Stephanie said...

You are such a cute pregnant person:) I loved being pregnant as well....I didn't have any sickness though so I was lucky. Can't wait to see your cute little girl! Hopefully some day in person:)

jenn (+ will) said...

these photos make me happy! miss ya!