Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 weeks!

I know it might be early to start posting the belly shots, but I just can't help myself! I am 10 weeks right now and am already noticing changes to my body. I won't be one of those whiners that complains about getting fat, because if that is what it will take to make a healthy baby- that's what I'll do! I have my due date now of July 9, 2010 and in the last appointment Kirk and I got to see baby complete with arms and legs and a nice noggin! In fact, in keeping with the Schilling/ Weber show off mode he/she even gave us a little kick to make its presence known:) Yeah, we couldn't be happier. The nausea, headaches, chronic fatigue, sickness, moodiness, bloating, smelling aversions, and just plain out of sorts is sooooo worth it:)

p.s. I'm not quite sure what I was wearing that day- it's been cold and I've been sick so my outfits are quite interesting lately.. sorry.

11 comments:

Rachelle said...

sooo exciting! and your tummy is super tan girl! i gotta get out of this cold idaho weather.

take me back to california!

Nicole said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Never too early to start those pudgy prego pics! Now that you've started, don't leave us hanging. They are required, at very least, once a month. Feel free to shoot more!

I miss you guys! I really wish we were near you! Tell Kirk hi!

Melanie said...

it's all so worth it! You look great!

jenn (+ will) said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE HOW MY TUMMY LOOKS NOW! and i'm not pregnant. you're so cute!

The last Unicorn said...

that looks just like my belly! But it feels so much bigger than it looks :)

Brittany Simmons said...

HEY! I am due July 3rd! and it's so funny b/c you'll look back around month 7 and see you really aren't showing until way later.

Katie said...

YAY Chels!!! Your little belly is so cute and tiny. And I highly doubt you will get fat, its just not in your genes! It is totally worth it though if you do (I know from personal experience, LOL!) Hope its a girl so I can make all kinds of fun stuff!

kimberlee shaffer said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys. . .and we know that I am rooting for July 8th and I am sure your bro is too!! (= Keep the pics coming

Rachel said...

This is so exciting Chelsea! You look great. I think pregnant bellies are cute. And thanks for your awesome attitude, you're the best.

Chrissy said...

UM, you could be the next octomom and still not get fat. Haha, I think you are pretty safe from that sad side effect ;)

Lindsay said...

Wow I wish I looked that good pregnant! :) I'm so excited for you guys. Hot sweaters too, looks like a fun party.