Monday, December 21, 2009

Julie's Birthday Night!

The other weekend we had the fun-tastic chance to go out for Julie's birthday! Deciding to make it a girls' night out, Emma Jane, Sarah, Julie, Lauren and myself went out to a fun dinner at Benihana's and then went to go see the Nutcracker!
We had such a good time enjoying yummy food and an entertaining ballet. Happy 28th birthday Jules!
Julie might be a little upset with this photo, but I had to post it because it was just too funny not to. While we were finishing up dinner the vent from above the Te pan grill started to lightly leak. It was quite gross and Julie was determined to stop it. So go-getter Julie climbed on this chair to tighten the grease catcher. Well, in doing so, the grease catcher totally let loose and spilled below on her and Emma and Sarah. We can laugh about it now, but it was really quite gross when it happened. Julie was just trying to help!
Oh well, she's still the cutest girl ever:)
It was my first time to go see the Nutcracker and I had a great time! I wasn't even sure what to expect and enjoyed watching the very talented dancers perform. We had a great night together and hope to have many more to come:)

On a side note: I had another ultrasound today and got to see our little baby move around like crazy! It's got arms and legs and feet and hands! I even saw him cross his legs at his ankles! He waved hi to us and kicked up a storm. I call him a boy because I think a girl would be too refined to act so rambunctious ;) Well, we love you whatever you are you little lime sized miracle!