I think my baby tracker is off a couple days.. Monday was a great day. I went with my mom to see our baby. He/she is doing good! I saw the strong heart beat and his/her arms, legs, hands, feet.. It was miraculous! He even bent his legs and arms and kicked for us. It's a touching moment for me because he is bigger than our last baby ever got which gives me tremendous hope. After having a miscarriage before, just seeing that heart beat is all I would ever want for Christmas.
"It's amazing how the smallest little thing can fill up the majority of your heart."
Keep going strong baby! We routing for you!!!

7 comments:
YAY!! that makes me so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet the little stinker.
Your little tummy is SO cute!
woot woot! baby is going strong. such good news.
and yes, i might just become 300 lbs. serious girl, i have some major new years goals already in plan. first goal - no more cookies (well for awhile) :)
It is seriously so nice to have that appointment each month isn't it? Soon you'll be feeling wiggling around, which is a constant reminder, so that's when it feels super real. I used to like poke my belly a little to get the baby to move around a bit. Love it!
Beautiful post Chels! Made me cry (in a good way) because I am so happy for you guys. Babies are so special and you and Kirk will be amazing parents.
woo-hoo! love that little heart beat! merry christmas to you!
How special Chels! Congrats, so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see that belly grow--wish I could lose mine, LOL!
Yay, how wonderful! I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment