Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

From our family to yours!

My apologies for not getting more pictures this year, just didn't feel up to it. Luckily, I have a very talented brother in law that takes the most amazing photographs for us! We had a great time up in Morgan Hill with Kirk's family this year. We had a new addition this year with baby Kamryn and realized that next year we'll have a new addition thanks to us! Gosh, we are excited and once I can get past this all day sickness stuff life will be even more amazing. I love Kirk's awesome and big family and have posted a family picture below. Can you believe that this is just his immediate family? Yes, I am lucky for all of them:)

2 comments:

Mrs. Jones says said...

Hey Chels! Hang in there with the sickness, it will be gone before you know it and then you will feel so awesome!! It is amazing how quickly you forget that first part that is so tough. I am sure you will be one of the norm and it will only last through your first trimester. Keep us posted! And I am STILL cookin! Hope this baby comes this week ;) He is already overdue! ;)

Stephanie said...

I am so happy you are pregnant! You are going to love being a mommy! I never felt one ounce of sickness my entire pregnancy so I don't feel I have the right to say hang in there. I do know you are tough and I don't know your husband but it sounds like he is great. Congrats and love ya!