Okay guys, sorry if you are not into the belly shots, but they are my photo journal and it'll be fun to look back on them:)I hit my 13 week and am starting to feel a little bit better. I don't want to throw up anymore and can actually make it through the day without feeling nauseous. I still get tired and towards the end of the night I have had about enough..
I have a baby bump! Others can notice it too. Kirk likes to rub it and say hi to the baby which is about the size of a peach:) We love him or her and still feel like it's a boy... I can't wait to find out!!
I have a baby bump! Others can notice it too. Kirk likes to rub it and say hi to the baby which is about the size of a peach:) We love him or her and still feel like it's a boy... I can't wait to find out!!

6 comments:
what a cute bump! I cant wait to hear what you are having... I hope you are having a boy so our little guys can play together!
Popped? I look like that normally! So unfair! You look great. That was my favorite part about doing my belly shots too. I love looking back and realizing I was much fatter than I thought I was! Especially on delivery day! Sean just saw one of those and said, "Wow. You were a lot more puffy than I realized!" WTH?!?
you look adorable & i am glad you are feeling better... i love the baby bump pics, it's fun to see the process :) enjoy!
I'm adding your blog also! Super cute belly by the way. I love it.
CHELS... You are Prego!! I have been out of the blogging world for a bit! Just made posts and then logged off! Oh my heck your baby is going to be so cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys... Your so darn tiny! I got so damn fat! lol I am so excited to see your progress and whether its a boy or girl and the name! Yay so so happy for you!!!!!!!
your belly was so cute last night!!
Post a Comment