Friday, November 20, 2009

We've got a heart beat folks!!

Yeah, all this nausea hasn't been for nothing! We got to see our little peanut yesterday, and while he/she may be smaller than my pinkie nail, I love him/her so much! The doctor said everything is looking great and that the nausea is a good thing (I wish I could believe him when I am dying in bed each day.)
Keep beating little heart! You can do it! And as far as my due date is concerned, they are torn between July 7-13th. A little bit of a gap, but at least I might be able to enjoy 4th of July at the beach!
Kirk thinks it's a boy and I'm kinda thinking it's a girl.. but one thing is for sure, we've got an embryo of growing cells going on!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

yay!! all good news. even the nausea! hang in there, because before you know it you'll feel great and want to eat everything in sight.

The last Unicorn said...

Yes! Isn't that the most exciting thing. I hear you on the morning sickness, it stinks! But it's all worth it. It will be over soon (I hope!) I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Rachel said...

That is so amazing! Congrats Chels and I hope you are feeling better soon:)

Dan & Stacy said...

How exciting!! Thanks for your nice comment. Carter is getting so big, I want another one! :-) As for Vegas we still can't wait to get out. How's San Clemente & the house? It looks really good. Hope you feel better soon.