Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Part II!

Boo!! Happy Halloween everyone! I hope it was full of ghostly ghouls and freakish fun!! Kirk and I had an excellent Halloween this year. From party to party we lived it up! Saturday night we co-hosted a fabulous Halloween party up at the Kings. It was complete with yummy treats, and lots of friends, as well as awesome decorations and classic games and costume contests. A big THANK YOU to Chris and Alan King that know how to have a good time! Whoo hoo! Displayed above you will see a lovely photo of Kirk and me. We do scary really well for Halloween. While other girls are focused on how to be the "sexy cop" or the "sexy firefighter" or the "sexy tree cutter" or the "sexy dog dropping" (it's AMAZING how they can make everything sexy, huh?) we focus on how to create a costume that will be sure to make others run! Oh yeah, we are the sexiest of them all!
Jenn and Will as the Skeleton and 80's workout girl!
My favorite of the night: Bun in the Oven! Lori actually just found out she's pregnant! Cute huh?
Julie and Tyler as the Farmers from that one famous picture.. I forget what it's called.
Oooooh... scary lights!!
Kirk and Jason is their Ping Pong tournament
One of my other favorites. Can you guess it? Ipod ear buds! Love it!
Japanese meets Chinese (I don't think anyone knew the difference) Go Jason and Kelly!
Kels and me:)
Can't wait for next year! Happy Halloween everyone!!

8 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

What a fun night! I loved your costumes... so frightening! I haven't posted a picture yet... but will soon. How are you feeling?

Nikki said...

You really know how to do Halloween up right! LOVE your scary costumes... your hair and makeup shows some true talent... how did you do your hair?! Did I say I love it?

Me? I was amazed that my sittin' pretty princesses asked to be witches this year! Can you imagine my hysterical delight? But they had to be pretty witches. Okay then.

Kristin said...

Chels who did both of your makeup? It's amazing!!!

jenn (+ will) said...

yay! so fun!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

You guys look AWESOME! I wish we could've seen you while we were down there this past weekend. I'm sure we will be around again soon. I'll let you know.

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

You guys look AWESOME! I wish we could've seen you while we were down there this past weekend. I'm sure we will be around again soon. I'll let you know.

Rachelle said...

holy crap! your costumes are soooo scary. i love it!

Katie said...

LOVE it Chels! You guys always look great on Halloween. Yeah, I was far from anything sexy this year, Hahaa! I was a pregnant Hillbilly with a missing front tooth. So I am having my c-section on Saturday just to let ya know :)