Monday, November 9, 2009

WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!!!

Look what I did the other week?! Yes, that's right! After trying for a long long time, we are finally expecting a little Schilling sometime in the beginning of July! (I think) I am off to get my first ultrasound today and will report afterward, but I just wanted to share that with everyone because Kirk an I couldn't be more excited! We are so grateful and humbled by this chance to be parents!

17 comments:

Melanie said...

words can express how happy I am for you!!!

Forsythe said...

Congrats, that is so awesome. We hoe everything goes well and good luck!

Taryn said...

i couldn't be more happy for you. you will be such great parents!

Nikki said...

I am just so happy for you.

ashley said...

woo-hoo! congrats guys, i am so excited for you! hope your feeling great!

::jill:: said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I THINK I KNEW WHEN I SAW YOU ON SUNDAY!!! YOU WERE GLOWING!!!
:)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Best news EVER!! Congrats you guys!

Emily said...

That is going to be one BEAUTIFUL baby!! Congrats! We're so excited for you!!!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY Im so excited for you guys Youre going to make one beautiful baby!!!!! PLEASE NOT NICOLE DOANER INVITE ME TO YOUR BLOG PLEASE THANK YOU I MISS SEEING YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE Thereisastewart@aol.com!!!!!!
(thanks for letting me shout out chels)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS you two beautiful and well deserving people! You will be amazing parents. Great blessings come to good people!

audrey said...

haven't been on here in a while, and not sure if you remember me, but.... CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{old friend of sami and kirk's : ) }

Lindsay and Aaron said...

Yay!!! I am so freakin excited for you!!! You wil absolutely love being a mom and I am sure you guys will be awesome at the whole parental thing! Hope all goes well!

snlbarney said...

A million congrats Chels! You are so deserving of this little miracle, what a lucky baby to come to you:) I didn't know you were a scentsy rep - I need some holiday scents!! E-mail me if you are still selling, snlbarney@hotmail.com. Congrats again, I know being sick is the pits - but what a special little Schilling you are making:)

Kellyn said...

Brette told me and I am so happy for you, but know you have to get Brette and Matt to jump on the family wagon. I want my kids to have cousins sooo bad, but my sisters won't help me out!! You have to love pregnancy all the time!! haha, that probably won't happen, I was sick for weeks!

Scott + Wendy said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

The Brewsters said...

That is wonderful, awesome news!! Congrats!! Pregnancy is the coolest thing!! Can't wait to hear more about it!!

Katie said...

I am SOOO excited for you guys! You'll be great parents-I mean look how good you are with your dog already, LOL! Can't wait to meet her...hahaa, did I just say her???