Congrats Chels! By the way, so stinkin' jealous of your vacation. What are you guys...rich?!?!? You look so dang good. My husband is a surfer too and I have to agree with you that it is so HOT to see them out riding a wave!
We are the Schillings! We are made up of Kirk (the dad), Chelsea (the mom), Malia (the big sister) and Keely (the little sister) and Mr. Hobbs (the dog) We are just a fun loving family that really enjoys life! Kirk has his own Restoration Company called KADE Restoration and I am a Realtor who LOVES my job. Being a mommy to my two beautiful girls comes first however:) I use this blog as my photo journal. Hope you enjoy reading!
10 comments:
You are a SMARTY!
Congrats! what a relief for you!
What a beast of a test! Great job!!!
Congrats!!!! We knew you would :)
Ahh Congrats Chels! You're so smart ;-) Whatta go getter!
congrats, great news. your first assignment: find me an affordable place in laguna. let me know when you find it. thanks.
You are so smart. SMRT! Congrats and how awesome to go to Bali. Your life is so amazing all the time!
Congrats Chels! By the way, so stinkin' jealous of your vacation. What are you guys...rich?!?!? You look so dang good. My husband is a surfer too and I have to agree with you that it is so HOT to see them out riding a wave!
go girl!
YEAH!!! Waiting for the score is so stressful! I hope you made a big celebrate. If not yet, then celebrate soon!!
Post a Comment