Monday, September 22, 2008

Courtney's Wedding

Saturday we had the lovely chance to go to Courtney's wedding! I have known Courtney now for about half of my life and was so excited to see her on her big day. She looked beautiful! They had their ceremony and their reception at the Ole Hansen Beach Club which is a fabulous place to get married. It was so fun to see a lot of people that I don't get to see very often also, and the party was a smashing hit! Congratulations to the bride!
I LOVED her veil! It was GORGEOUS!! This is her being introduced as Mrs. Barnum for the first time.
The Ceremony was held outside overlooking North Beach and the day couldn't have been more beautiful. Not too hot, not too cold, the weather was perfect!
Not the best picture of them cutting the cake, but you get the point. The cake was really yummy too with chocolate and peanut butter shells along the sides:)
Me with two of the bridesmaids- Jenni and Liz, or affectionately known as Hennyfar and Lizard. The girls wore yellow dresses that they all looked great in.
The Ladies
The Dates
As luck would have it, Dawn and I showed up to the wedding wearing the exact same color dresses! It was awesome. People thought we planned it and all I could say is that great minds must think alike;)
What a fun event to get married to the love of your life. Congrats again Courtney and Gary!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so funny we were both at weddings on Sat! Btw, not only do I love that color purple, but you look hot in it:)

Nicole said...

Ah, nothin' like celebrating love! Um, can I ask . . .how friggin' tall is that girl that was in the middle of all of you girls? Whew! She looks like a runway model!

Yeah, that tattoo was the worst pain EVER! I'm in for it with this baby!

Michelle said...

Chelsea you look so pretty in your purple dress! I feel like we have not seen you guys forever! I fly to Oregon tomorrow for a week, but when I get back we need to do dinner or yogurt or something :)

Dan & Stacy said...

Chelsea you look so good in that dress! It is fun to see people from high school almost 10 years later! How is Dawn?

Katie said...

I love your dress Chels, and of course lets not forget about your leapard wedding day shoes ;-) Miss ya! Did you take those pictures with your new camera?

Katie said...

Hey Chels, thanks for the sweet compliments, you're the best! You're lucky your husband knows everything there is to know on photoshop, so he would be your best resource! I'm still teaching myself, LOL...You can purchase photoshop actions that give different effects. I'm not sure which ones you're talking about on mine, but I play around with a lot of different things. I'm getting my 55-200mm lens soon, I'm so excited!

Busy B Preschool said...

How fun, I've been to a wedding there too it is a cool place. I am happy for Courtney. It is fun to see everyone from High School. You looked fabulous too in that gorgeous dress.

Tyree Judd said...

Ok so hopefully you remember me... Tyree... anyway, I honestly cannott believe your trip to Bali! It sounds beyond AMAZING! Its so cool that you guys went there. Loved reading about it. Its good to see what you guys are up to!