Saturday, September 27, 2008

Brookie!!

My little sister Brooke is in town and I am loving it! She's a sophomore at BYU and is such an amazing girl. She is studying Art as her major and is easily getting a 4.0 every semester. Aside from being so smart, she is so cute and sweet and a ton of fun to be with! Yesterday we took at 2 hour walk along the beach and it was one of the funnest days ever. It's weird because she's 8 years younger than me and I always thought of her as my daughter in a way, but now we are the best of friends and I love her to pieces!
This is Miss Valedictorian on her graduation day. So that makes two Weber kids that graduated with over a 4.0... I was the only one that didn't! Ha! Oh well, I always say they both got the book smarts and I got the people smarts. Guess that makes me feel somewhat better:)
There might only be a few of us, but I sure love my small little family!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your sister is very cute. I think that runs in the family:) You have a very nice looking family, even if it is small.

Katie said...

She's so cute Chels! I wish I had a sister...oh and to answer your dream, NOT TRUE, LOL! But if it were, I'd like another girl!

Nikki said...

Oooh, what a cutie! I'm so impressed with her! Aren't sisters the greatest?