I'm due for some catch up, so here's a little of what we've been up to lately:) First off...SUMMER IS HERE!!!! Well, I guess technically summer doesn't start until June 21st right, but school is out! The last day of school was Wednesday. It's kinda nice to imagine a summer of no work, but I think I am going to teach summer school. And then there's the real estate factor- I NEED to get on that! If I ever want to move out of our apartment Kirk said that I am going to be the agen on our new place- that is HUGE motivation to get on it! And then there's cars. I bought a car for my sister-in-law last month at the auction and she's super stoked! I know the economy kinda stinks and it might be the last thing on your mind, but if anyone else is in search of a car... Let me know! Still doing Scentsy on the side. Our house always smells good so that's a perk.
We kicked it off the summer extravaganza with a fun party at the pool in Ladera Ranch. Before I had 17 legit nieces and nephews, I was a surrogate aunt to my girlfriend Jamie's little boy Braden and can't believe he turned 7 this year!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!! Here's a shot at the pool on Wednesday, it was such fun!
I swear to you at least half of the moms and kids there must've been Mormon, I mean everyone was pregnant or had 2 or more kids in tow. It made me feel like our species are rabbits- breeding massive litters of children like crazy!!! Oh yes, and to Stacy and Tiffany that I met that day- if you have blogs, let me know!
I just thought this was an awesome action shot of the birthday boy himself. These kids wear me out just watching them! Braden is sooo smart and has so many friends! I couldn't believe how many kids turned out for his day. Love you kiddo!
The mamma and the chaperones. Jamie, Dawn and moi. It was hot, hot, HOT! And fun, fun, fun! We feasted on fruit and gatorade- a fabulous combination for the pool:)
\Little Alana looking cute as ever! She's eight months old and just found out that she is going to be having a new sibling soon!! Congrats Tiff!!
Tiff and Alana- water babes:)
So... Other haps: Natalie celebrated her 27th birthday last weekend and wanted to give a shout out to her!! We partied the night away at Makai up in Santa Monica and aside from our early curfews had a great time!
Some of the party goers: Jamie, me, NAT herself, and Meghan! Jamie's bangs look so much cuter than mine, that's why I pull them back while I'm with her!
This is one of the reasons why you love Natalie. She is so beautiful. She is always posing so gracefully for pictures. Well, if anyone can get away with shots like this it's this girl! Some great things about her is that she is fun and hardworking. She is also a great friend and will drive down from L.A. to hang out. She never forgets special occasions and is always down to just chat! Happy Birthday Nat, love you to pieces!
My better half and me. Had to throw in a lovebird picture since it's been months since we took the last one. Being married is still so fun for us and we are always doing something fun. No complaints on my end, my husband is awesome! After looking again, it kinda looks like I'm stroking his non-existent chin hair.. hmm, don't know what I'm trying to do there.
Oh yes, and then there's the update with where we live: We still LOVE IT!! This is a picture of North Beach today. I went with my sister and enjoyed a relaxing day in the sun. She's a fun buddy to hang out with, can't believe I used to change her diapers. We both jumped in the water and have to say, it's not that bad! So for all of you California folk, get out there and enjoy the beautiful day!!
Now I need to check everyone else's blogs, I apologize. I DO care, just been preoccupied:)
5 comments:
Hey Chels! Glad to see how you are doing! Love the pictures, it looks like you are having lots of fun! Miss you!
Fun pictures! Yeah, we are planning on going to 3 arch next sat for sure! I was so bummed that I missed last sat (I was in traffic school). I heard it was awesome. Can't wait for next time :)
That is cool that you keep in touch with all those girls from high school. Tell Natalie hi for me. We use to hang out back in the day. I can't believe Tiffany is having another one. Her daughter is so cute.
you have been busy! glad school is out and you can have some fun at the beach!
You have so much fun, all the time!, and I love seeing all those girls from high school. and um, that pool is amazingly cool for kids, wish we had one like that here.
Post a Comment