Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blog Tag

Apparently there is a blog tag game. I was tagged by my friend Rachel. Here is how you play:
Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys:
  1. My husband. I fall more in love every day and I can't get over how perfectly he matches me, it's like he was always supposed to be mine.
  1. Living in beautiful weather. My environment totally affects my personality and outlook on life: Good weather= good disposition! I love the sunshine and living close to the beach. I love that San Clemente has a weather forecast this week of sunny and mid 70's.. ah, the good life! I love that our new apartment has tons of trees so we wake up to birds chirping! I think that is one of life's simple pleasures.
  2. My family. I love, love, LOVE them! My family is so special to me and we can totally laugh and do everything together without getting sick of each other! Not to mention I have the most amazing extended family. I have 6 sister-in-laws thanks to Kirk and I love them all! Every time we get together with his family I feel like it's a little bit of heaven on earth- I love them all!!

3 Fears:
  1. SHARKS! Ever since I was a little girl and I saw a huge shark swim precariously close to my dad's boat, I haven't been able to shake that visual from my mind. Maybe all my fishing experiences has been to my demise, because we've caught some monster sharks and let me tell you, they have jaws on them!
2. Something happening to my family or friends. I cringe thinking about that, not that I do think about it, I just think I would rather die than have something happen to those I love.
3. Something happening to Moo. I know I get the roll of the eyes on this one, but I love her to death! I worry that she might get hit by a car sometimes or that someone might steal her. Mark my words though, if someone did try to kidnap her I would hunt them down and well, do horrible, horrible things to them!!!!

3 Goals:
  1. To get pregnant! Yeah, that's the goal these days, not there yet, but we're crossing our fingers. We wanna have 3 or 4 kiddos, so we are attempting to hop on the baby-bandwagon:)
  2. To be a successful wife, mom and business woman. Between being a car broker, and aspiring real estate agent, I hope to be able to make money while staying home (the majority of the time) with my family. I want to be able to be fun, cook great meals, plan awesome outings and have the energy to keep up with life!
  3. Always be in shape and look good. Forget getting frumpy later on in life- let's stay hot for our husbands, right girls!!
3 obsessions/collections:
  1. I am kinda obsessed to listening to my Ipod on shuffle at all times. That way you never know what's next! I hate silence, so if I am home doing something, so is the music!
  2. I am obsessed with being outside. Lately it's been taking bike rides as much as possible and walking the dogs; I love being outside and need to remember my sunscreen more!
  3. Cars. I love them. I want to have a warehouse of rad cars one day, but I am pretty sure that is not going to happen. One at a time I suppose. Still wanting that little Lexus- I'm obsessed with it right now!
3 surprising facts:
  1. I'm double jointed and can twist my arms and legs in somewhat gross positions. Always a party favorite:)
  2. I can make my stomach growl on command- not sure why or how, just learned it at an early age- another party favorite.
  3. I fell in love with Kirk on our third date and knew I was going to marry him. This is after I had dated someone for years and years and never felt the same way... love is crazy!
So now I am tagging 5 friends, and they are: Katie, Julie, Sami, Chrissy, Brittany A. and Brittany S., Nicole, KB, and everyone else that wants to play!!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Chels! I miss you soooooo much!!! Just reading all those things made me remember some pretty funny times! I will call you soon! Love ya

Michelle said...

Hey Chelsea! I saw your blog on Niccole's. Your new place is so cute! We need to get together with you guys again soon. Remember those tips that You and Kirk gave me for my primary class (with the ribbon)? I did it, and it totally helped :) Thanks!

Michelle McGrath

The Brewsters said...

Chels,
I just have to tell you how cute your blog is. I really look forward to reading it! You are just so cute and perfect! I don't know if you have seen mine, its not much, but it at least has pictures of the little one. Check it out at: benandhilarybrewster.blogspot.com
Love you,
Hilary

Nikki said...

Hey there! Fun tag. Your blog is so cool... links are black, and therefore invisible, until you roll your mouse over it.

BTW, you look beautiful. If anyone could stay looking hot through all the stages of motherhood, it's you. Me, I've never felt frumpier :( Got any advice for me?

Katie said...

I love your hair! I love you guys as a couple, and I can't wait to see you soon!

Nicole said...

I love it! Now I know you're double jointed! Um, ew. . .and so cool at the same time! I miss you ! I feel like I've been so busy with nothing these days! I haven't even had time to call my parents back! I'm sorry we haven't talked for a while! I miss you, though!
Did I tell you that I think Sean and I are skipping FL in August? I think we are going to just go to San Diego for a few days! Hopefully you and Kirk can come hang with us! Please say yes!

Nicole said...

BTW - I for got about the cars. I got a 2005 CLK 55 AMG. Sean got a 2006 BMW 330i. What were we thinkg?! Haha! They are both super fun! Sean said that he want s to eventually put different tires on mine. It rides a bit rough because the tires are high profile. They're 19" in the front and 20" in the back and they are so thin! They look great though! They are really expensive ($5000) so I'm hoping maybe we can just sell them and maybe get half that!?? Who knows. They'll have to do for now! I was so close to getting the IS350! They are so nice! Did you get your's yet?

Nicole said...

I'm so stealing this from you!

Mitchell.Lindsay.Micah said...

Hi Chels- I haven't had internet forever so I haven't been able to check it in a while- so I am glad to be back on your blog...I also feel lucky that I know most of those things about you...yeay, I love my friend!
Linds

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsea,
I came across your blog and was reading about your new apartment! I actually think jean and I toured that same complex about a year ago. Now we're thinking of moving back in with the parentals. Any advice?Should be interesting if we do....
You and your husband make a beautiful couple, can't wait to see your kids! Good Luck!
Rachael Lambert

Nicole said...

You've been tagged with a different tag! Haha! It's all about your hubbt, tho, so it should be a quicky for you!Read my last blog, cut and paste it to you own! Tell Kirky I said hi!

Erin said...

I have known you since we were wee little lass's and I had no idea that you were double jointed like that...crazy! next time I see you, I want to see.

Katie said...

I am totally doing the countdown till I fly out to CA in a few days! I can't wait to see you guys and your cute apartment! How's the weather?