Monday, June 2, 2008

Look what we FOUND!!

While enjoying dinner last night at my parents house, Kirk looks outside and nonchalantly asks, "Who's snake is that?" Just a foot or so away we see this beautiful California King snake slither by us- so rad! My dad quickly got up to catch it and now my sister's boyfriend has adopted it as his pet. I am only afraid of snakes that will kill me, so I was excited to play with this little guy for a while. Our family had a pet snake growing up that we loved. His name was Casper and he was an escape artist. Aside for the couple of times I found him in places that surprised me a bit, he was a great pet!
Lovely little guy..
Making a new home:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's crazy Chels! Maybe this will keep the Rattlers away

Rachel said...

So you have been tagged. Check out my blog for details! Love ya!

Chinos :) said...

Snakes freak me out I'd be afraid they'd get out and slither around on me! Your house is way cute and I love the pic of you and kirk on the bikes how fun is that! I am glad we are getting some warm weather out here now Reese loves it outside she can't get enough!

Katie said...

Ewwwww, Chels! Snakes? Yuck, I think they are one of my biggest fears! Please tell me I won't be seeing him when I come visit, LOL!