Later that night we all went and ate great food with bad service at Filitacos. We all ate for so cheap. We then headed over to Cherry on Top. That place is sooooo goooood. My wife made us a killer dish of yogurt. I love her so much!
Our dog, the lil Moo was so concerned with us surfing. It was her first time down at the beach with me in the water. She tried swimming after me but then got in a fight with a 2 foot baby reef shark. Moo tore the sharks back fin off and only came out of the scuffle a lil dazed and wet. My lil Moo is so tough.
Big shout out to Chelsea my super hot, rad, sweet, fun, hilarious, goofy, happy, crazy awesome wife for coming down to 3 Arch to hang with us. Since she has come home from Hawaii I can't go without her for too long. I miss my bestfriend. This is crazy cuz before I met and fell in love with the goof ball, I was totally happy doing my own thing and just cruising. She has become such a major part of my life. I am so much happier with her around.
Okay, sorry for all of you that just read all that mushy stuff, but Chelsea rules!
Well, living here in the OC is great. Work is killer, our friends are the best and life is just great.

5 comments:
awww! how sweet is this post? What a sweet husband. Isn't it funny what a small world it is? I just saw Jaycie today when I took pictures of her girls, who are gorgeous by the way. Your trip to Hawaii looked amazing. Isn't it the most beautiful place? I saw the pics of all you guys at albertaco on Britt's blog. I am so jealous! I miss california. =(
I know what you mean, I can't go too long without my Zachypoo either, ahhaa!
Its too bad that Kirk doesn't like you Chelsea! Ha ha, he is obsessed!! What a cute husband. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
I saw your comment on my blog- so fun to "see" each other again! Your little Moo is SO CUTE! I wish we had a dog. My girlies and I want one so bad but I don't want to do that to my husband yet until the girls are a little older and can take more responsibility. We do have a cat... and he's more like a dog than a cat. ANYWAY, you and your hubby look so cute together! Love all the beach pics and stories. I can't believe little Moo attacked a reef shark!
So sweet! Is that true about Moo?? Even if it wasn't I would be the first to believe it... I'm so gullible! We are coming home on tuesday night!! YAY!! I will make some plans with Niccole for all of us to do lunch & you guys should come to a match this time they are in UCLA the first weekend but then LB the next weekend.
Post a Comment