Friday, March 28, 2008

Welcome Baby Owen!

Remember the cute pregnant girl I've had on my blog? Well, this is the sweet lil' thing that came out of her Tuesday afternoon! I'd like to extend a big welcome to Baby Owen Asay that is beautiful, healthy and already such a good baby! Good job Joe and Brittany!
Weighing in at almost 7 pounds, Owen was a couple days late, but at least he didn't cause his mommy too much trouble. She went to the hospital the night before but only had to push for like a half an hour! Lucky girl!
The new daddy, Joe. They are both such naturals and I have to give it up to Britt who looked beautiful even though she just had a baby! You would have never known she had just been in labor!

He looks so tall in this picture! Owen is perfect, and although I just barely missed watching him come into the world (I was stuck on duty at school) I was really glad I was able to see him just minutes after he came into the world. I got choked up walking up to the room! Brittany made it look so easy that I feel like I am ready to go! Congrats you guys, we love you!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, those first moments are so special! I can't wait to do it all over again. You and Kirk will be naturals too!

Chinos :) said...

THey get so big so fast.. Halle is already starting too lose her baby smell and I am going too miss it! YA you should get on the band wagon. You'l be a great mom and oh the fun you'll have taking him or her surfing and learning how too fish. So fun! And you Moo will love the baby.

Jessica Kettle said...

I am soooo jealous that I you got to meet him and I didn't! =( He's a cutie!