You guys look like you had so much fun! Wish I coulda been there livin it up...instead I'm here living la vida loca with crazy roosters that live next door! Who's baby is that?
We are the Schillings! We are made up of Kirk (the dad), Chelsea (the mom), Malia (the big sister) and Keely (the little sister) and Mr. Hobbs (the dog) We are just a fun loving family that really enjoys life! Kirk has his own Restoration Company called KADE Restoration and I am a Realtor who LOVES my job. Being a mommy to my two beautiful girls comes first however:) I use this blog as my photo journal. Hope you enjoy reading!
6 comments:
How fun! That little baby is so precious!
You guys look like you had so much fun! Wish I coulda been there livin it up...instead I'm here living la vida loca with crazy roosters that live next door! Who's baby is that?
made me cry. . .i miss it so much and wish I could have been there so bad!
Is that kelly? I love her I love you and most of all i love you two together. I am so jealous. Hope youre having a great time!
Chelsea! I want those pictures from you! That was such a good time...Hi Theresa, yes that was me...I'm going to blog stock you now:)
I miss Hawaii!!! Do you guys get back there very often. Wish we did more. You guys look so in love. And you are as beautiful as ever.
Post a Comment