I submit that it is!!
I gotta give it up for days like today. I guess this is why people pay the big bucks to live by the beach because today was an A+ beautiful day! Or, rather than pay the big bucks, they can be like us and live with their parents which is a temporary, but much cheaper alternative. I was telling Kirk today- I love my parents and all, but I really really hope our house sells in Vegas so we can find another place out here!
I knew it was going to be a gorgeous day when on duty at morning recess I was already too hot in just jeans and a t-shirt. This time change is just what this sunshine-happy, warm-weathered gal is looking for! Wanting to take advantage of the day I took my running buddy, Moo, and headed down to North Beach (Pico) for a long run along the beach trail there. This is seriously one of my favorite things to do in the whole world. I love the beach, love the waves, and love that people were laying out and it's only March. I love that people smile and say "hi" as you run by them. San Clemente is such a great place and Kirk and I are really looking forward to one day (probably in the far, far future) getting a house down by the beach and going down for BBQs and long afternoons soaking up the sun.
Kirk was able to meet us down at 204's after work and caught some pretty fun waves. He really is such a great surfer and I am so impressed at how talented he is. He would never say it, but he was the best guy out in the water today. Here, here for beach bums and for what looks like the beginning of a fun and warm summer! Yeah!
p.s. Sorry to you folks out in Utah, but as soon as we win the lottery and buy our huge beach house you guys will be more than welcome to come enjoy this awesome California weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
I'm jealous! I know I get hot beautiful weather year round in Puerto Rico, but I'm a California girl through and through! I miss it...I'm livin it up here though while I can because who knows where we'll end up next for Zach's residency?! Miss you like crazy! Hope to meet up this summer. Will you be making any trips to Mesa AZ this summer? Hahaa!
I am so jealous. It has however been beautiful weather here in good ol vegas...however i know it doesnt last forever. Soon the heat wave comes and the airconditioner is crancked up. not to mention i will be prego all summer. lol lucky me! I am however feeling awesome! Thanks for asking. I am not sick anymore and am fortunate to have only had to deal with the morning sickness for such a short time. I sleep great and have the weirdest dreams. Its funny! I love it though. i cant belive in like 2 more weeks ill be out of my first trimester. So nuts! 6 1/2 more months and ill be having a big fat mexican! Woo hoo! miss ya girlly. xoxo
i said however way to many times in my comment.
sounds perfect as can be!! so jealous as always (=
how about sorry to us folks on the east coast as well? we could use a little of that california weather!
Hey Chelsea!! It's so fun to see what you've been up to! You definately cant beat San Clemente! I miss it!! I'm so glad you found me in blog world! Great way to keep in touch! -Julia (Jeppson) Nelson
um yes. please do notify us when the beach house is ready. If we win first, we will be sure to do the same. =) We should totally plan a trip to seattle! It is so gorgeous in the summer especially! I think I am just used to the rain because I lived there my whole life.
I love running the trail there too.... and will be able to soon as we are moving April 12!! We'll have to go together (and I'm pretty sure I can take the jogger for definitely the new bridge part but also some of the trail part. Can't wait!!
First of all - I'm not jealous. Why would I be? I mean, Cali sun and beach and waves are all good, if you like that sorta thing. Me, personally? I like it when it's freezing butt cold in the morning so I have to do jumping jacks to stay warm while I wait for Brax to pee. I love the heat to be so unbearable that I literally have thoughts of suicide. I like the tease of 3 sweet days in a row so I pack up all my winter stuff just to wake up the next day to the
50's and rain. Man, I love it here! Jealous?
So glad to hear it's been gorgeous weather. We've been having a few sunny days in UT. We even managed to clean up a winter's worth of doggy poops from our back lawn! What a treat for us.
I'm glad you blog. It's fun to keep in touch. I miss hanging out with you!
Ya it was barley 60 today and Tomas took Reese out to the park and she loved it.. I feel bad she has been cooped up all winter and now with the baby she will have to stay in a bit longer Execpt when dad can take her out for a while.. But defintely ready for summer, to not be pregnant or just had a baby will be so fun also the winter I have been prego the last two!
Oh you guys are so dang cute! We miss you and hope all is well in beautiful Cali...stay in touch!!!
Hey Chelsea and Kirk, It was fun running into you guys at Wahoos a few weeks back. We need to have more run ins with you!!! I love the blog. We just recently jumped on the blog bandwagon ourselves, Dave finally caved in. Feel free to check it out. Its still in the first stages :) Hope to see ya soon!
-Steph
don't you just LOVE san clemente?! I love it there. It's the perfect size. Not too big,and not too small. My only complaint is that Target is too far away. Enjoy the sun and weather! We miss you guys!
Oh man, so jealous. If I hadn't just gotten back from Hawaii I'd be totally depressed, but the trip gave me a little strength to forge onward towards spring. I'm so glad you guys are happy there!! Good luck selling your house, ugh that can be frustrating. I was thinking though, it would probably be nicer to just be gone though, (other than the obvious financial reasons) because then you don't have to clean up your house 5 times a day for people to come see it...
Why don't we enjoy this weather tomorrow and meet at the spectrum! We are do in for a visit!
Post a Comment