- I LOVE fishing! I know this would make my dad very happy to hear since he's been fishing and taking us fishing since we knew how to hold a rod! If it wasn't for the fact that I get so seasick, I would love to live on the ocean! I love the thrill of hooking something and reeling it in; I love getting sweaty and tired fighting huge Marlin, tuna or Sailfish; I love eating what I catch and am obsessed with sushi!
2. I am deathly afraid of heights! I have even gone skydiving to help alleviate this this phobia, but it didn't really help. I hate jumping off of cliffs and always feel like a baby when I say I don't wanna go! I even panic watching other people jump , like Kirk below! I wish there was something I could do about that, but I just hate heights!
4. I HATE birds. I don't care if they are sweet parrots that talk or darling lovebirds with beautiful colors on them. They all seem really nasty and dirty to me. I worry that I might get a bird flu or some other disease from them if they get too close. I really really hate seagulls. Going to San Clemente High School growing up you could sit at lunch and watch at least a hand full of people get pooped on, it was awful! Especially if it happened to you in the middle of break when you were talking to your crush.. like that happened! ...okay, it did, and I ran to the bathroom and wanted to cry:(
5. I can sign language and know the whole signs for "Build Me up Buttercup." Have me do it sometime, it helps me not forget;)6. I like to people watch and feel kinda bad sometimes when I get caught doing it! Not that I am trying to be a brat or anything, it's just fun to see how different people dress, walk, even their mannerisms- is that weird? I really like looking at people's teeth too, and I might sometimes stare at your teeth or smile. Maybe I should have been a dentist- eh, too much school, maybe not!
So there you have it! Some things about me that some of you might have already known. I was grasping for the last couple. Have a good day or night everyone!
I forgot! I'm supposed to tag people now too, right? Ok. I tag Nicole T, Katie, KB, Britt A, Niccole J, Chrissy, Leslie, Emily, Kim, Theresa, Mel, Taryn, and everyone last one of you that might be reading this right now!!!!!!

5 comments:
Ummm...I tagged you too Missy! Anyway, I enjoyed reading some new things I didn't know about you! Even though I know A LOT! Hahaa, neither one of us are very private!
you are too cute. I love the photo of you and the baby pineapple. I'm pretty impressed you went sky diving. I'm scared of heights and the though terrifies me.
I forgot to tell you...You look pretty hot holding that fishing pole! ;-)
CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FREAKING CRAP! I cannot believe I stumbled across your blog! This is nuts. How the Hell are you women. Look at your fabulos life! :) you best get in touch with me very soon.. crazychinos.blogspot.com! I really am just crackin up. Get in touch with me!
Hey! We had a blast with you guys this weekend. I'd love to have some pictures emailed to brittany_kay_simmons@hotmail.com Thanks!!
Post a Comment