Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Brittany's Shower and Sushi

So at La Siesta downtown San Clemente, you get really cheap tacos with the purchase of a beverage. I chose a diet coke (apparently too late in the evening) and now I can't sleep. So I thought i would use this time to catch up on some blogging that I have been meaning to do. Here is a fabulous picture of Britt who is seriously one of the cutest pregnant girls I have ever seen. She had a couple of really fun baby showers and I was able to go to both, yeah! It blows me away at all the fun stuff you get when you are expecting and her little boy is going to have to do some serious outings to use all of the cute clothes he got!
After the shower, Tim and Niccole, Britt, and our new friends Luke and Chrissy went down to Takao and enjoyed some yummy sushi. Little Naomi is such a doll and I stole her away from Chrissy for most of the night- thanks guys!

Kirk with the boys, and apparently he'd like to think he was part Japanese.

Britt's beautiful cake! It was almost too pretty looking to eat. I say almost, but it was super tasty and her girlfriends Leslie and Jessica threw an awesome shower. Way to go girls!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

So fun! Look how crazy red my skin is! Yikes! I need some color girl. Maybe I need to hit up the beds or the spray tan! We need to get sushi again soon.

K+C=M+K said...

You don't even look that red at all- you're glowing! Sushi was very yummy, we're down for it again whenever you guys can!