Thursday, December 20, 2007

We're Baaack!!






Here are some recent shots of us around SC. My girlfriend Shannon and I are committed to staying in shape so the other day we went for a long walk along the beach trail from south San Clemente up to North Beach- so beautiful and so fun! I couldn't believe I was sporting a tank top for the walk! Although we've had a little bit of rain, the weather is much nicer than Vegas (although we do miss it there!) After our walk we decorated Shannon's small yet cute tree! The best part was that the tree was on sale for $8! Now why can't I ever find deals like that?
The last pic is one that most might recognize- the San Diego temple. Kirk and I went down there one night to pick up some awesome clothes that we will get to wear in a couple weeks.. We'll be sealed in Newport's temple, but I LOVE the San Diego one too!
Life is good here in good ol' S.C. Not a lot changes here, but there is a nice feeling to having things move a little slower. My family is glad to have us home; Brooke just got home from BYU yesterday and is okay with us taking over here wing of the house for while:) She is an awesome little sister. Once the boys get back from their trip to Guatemala we'll all be here for an awesome Christmas! Hoping and wishing you all the best holidays filled with love and cheer! Miss you all... Kirk and Chels

2 comments:

Melanie said...

oh, you two are adorable. I can't wait for you be sealed. I can just tell how in love you are. Merry Christmas!

Brittany and Clayton said...

hey guys! it's Brittany i'm so jelous that you moved back to Cali!! Hopefully we'll be there soon! I just wanted to let you know that i did get the scentsy stuff and i love it!! Thanks a ton! we are coming down next month for a wedding we'll have to hang out!!