Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fun in L.A. with the girls!




Last weekend I went down to L.A. to have a girls' trip with Natalie and Liz and we had a blast! Natalie lives in Brentwood where a lot of celebrities can be found as well as awesome shopping, restaurants and places to go! We hit up the Ivy on Saturday and went by the LA temple and cruised around Malibu, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Santa Monica and of course- Rodeo Drive:) It seems weird that I grew up an hour from LA and never really had to full experience, so I grabbed my camera and played tourist for a couple days- so fun! We'll be moving home soon, so this was a little appetizer of what's to come!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Cute jeans Chels! How fun, a girls weekend! I've never had
one =( I miss CA! Puerto Rico definately has its perks though =)

SMALL and TALL said...

girl looks like so much fun! cant wait to be back home with you two love birds see you very soon!

kimberlee shaffer said...

I love Brentwood! It is so nice there. so we have been playing a little phone tag today huh? I guess better luck manana!

Taryn said...

yay! i am so glad you are blogging now! it makes it so much easier to keep in touch.

you are looking beautiful as ever...you guys are such a beautiful couple!

Katie said...

Ok, so I know what you did wrong, you typed my link in wrong! You forgot the "s" on hatchmeister. Its hatchmeistersupdates.blogspot.com
Hope that helps!

Kristin said...

You're hair is looking super sexy these days! And I love that your little dog is named Moo? That's hilarious! That will be super fun for you to be back in S.C., when are you heading there? You and your hubby look like you are a perfect fit!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

I am so excited you are a blogger now. Careful its addicting. Its so wonderful to see your beautiful face and now we get to all the time thanks to blogging. lol You look great and seem so happy. Hope youre having a wonderful holiday season. Love you girl. Theresa