So, it's really hard to believe that it has already been a year for us! Talk about a busy year! Moving and surgeries, new jobs and a new home! Getting a new puppy and new haircuts, getting pregnant and unpregnant:( Taking a cruise through Central America and the Caribbean, not to mention getting married and getting a whole new family! It's been quite the year and I'm kinda hoping this next one isn't quite so busy!
Kirk and I celebrated our anniversary 1 day early (our anniv. is Dec. 16th) so we could go out to dinner and do all that. My awesome husband took me to Roy's which is one of my favorite restaurants ever:) It was sweet and romantic and they even brought out dessert with "Happy Anniversary" written on it. As you can see from the pictures it was yummy and we downed it pretty fast! Since our anniversary and Christmas fall so close together we decided to combine our gifts for each other. I got Kirk an Electra Beach Cruiser which has black rims, thick meaty tires and a Harley feel to it- he loves it! Kirk got me this beautiful diamond band that I will wear with my wedding ring (you'll have to pardon my ugly dry hands in the pic) We went a little extravagant this year, but it was our first and that is pretty awesome we thought! We can't wait for dozens and dozens more to come! Being married is one of my favorite things ever and now we just can't wait for the temple on January 5th when we get to be married forever!

6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! You are such a beautiful couple. Love the ring too.
congrats! i am excited for you to go to the temple...you'll love it.
Sounds like a great anniversary! You guys are such an amazing couple and compliment each other so well. Congrats on one year down.....zillions more to come!
Congrats girlly! I am so happy for you. I can totally relate to being excited for the temple! I get to go in march! Its so unreal. Good luck in CA. Im so glad we have blogs to keep in touch. love ya girl.
Happy Anniversary! Wow I can't believe it has already been a year, time does fly. We are going to miss you guys so much!!! Ahh EEN. . .EEN AHH. funny thing is only you know what I am talking about.
hi chelsea! long time no see! i didn't know you had gotten married until i stumbled along some picture on julie and russels blog. I grew up with them, and love them. anyways I'm so glad I found you in this blog world. you looks so happy, and so good. i love your haircut! congrats on everything! we need to catch up! keep in touch. i'll try to get ahold of you somehow. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment