It was the perfect dark, cold and dreary day for me to have my last day at work. I must say that it is not one of my favorite things in the world saying good bye to people! The friends I made at Kona's were fun and sweet and I will truly miss them! My manager bought me lunch for my last day there and since it was slow we pretty much just made today a party!
So now we are off to California in a couple days where I will begin my job hunt and figure out what's next! I can't decide if I want to go back and get my Master's for teaching or do something entirely different, all I do know is that I have to do something! I got my first commission check for Scentsy today and I might just try to make that my full time career. I'm loving the sweet smells our home always has and all the parties I have had for Scentsy have been a "scentsational" hit. It's amazing how fun and easy this stuff is to sell! Any stay at home moms or gals that just want a little extra dough should let me know and I'll tell you all about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sad day! I'm glad you get to go back to California and all that, but I'm a little selfish and we'll miss you guys a ton! Good luck with the job hunt, and let us know if you need any help with anything!!
chelsea, hey! i am so excited you have a blog now! i will definitely be adding you to my links so that i can check back on you all the time. i am glad to see from reading your blog that you are just as fun and adventurous as always. good luck on your move! love you!
leslie
Post a Comment