So this is us enjoying Las Vegas before we leave! We live in Summerlin right now which is close by to Red Rock Canyon. A lot of tourists see Vegas as nothing but billboards and the stip with tons of lights, clubs and strip bars, but the funny thing is, when you live here, you stay away from the strip as much as possible! Kirk, Moo and I went for a fun hike through these gorgeous canyons enjoying the awesome views and beautiful day that Vegas has to offer. It's not the beach, but it really was super fun! Note: In the second picture you can see that Moo really appreciated the view as much as I did:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cute pictures Chels! Its so fun to read all about what you guys are up to and to see pictures...it makes you seem not so far away!
How fun. We want to see you guys this weekend! Are you going to the ward christmas party? Give me a call when you guys get up here. My phone # is the same as Joes but with a 6 at the end. Kirk has Joe's #. I am not doing much this weekend so give me a call.
I went hiking at redrock a few weeks ago with dave. So much fun. Being born and raised here its pathetic that was my first time ever going....but still it was gorgeous! You guys look like you had so much fun! Moo is so cute in the second picture too!
Moo looks so cute hiking the mountains! We should get our group from Tim & Niccole's sealing together in Cali over Christmas break... will you be there then? Hopefully we can meet up again soon. xo
Dude Kirkules,
You should try what I did sometime, it will make you a very happy man...hint hint. But thats not why I did it, I swear. hahaha.
Your blog looks great! We love going to red rock too, it makes us feel like we aren't in the city anymore.
Post a Comment