Saturday, October 13, 2012

Malia's 1st story

Before I forget (which I am notorious for doing since my brain doesn't work as good anymore it seems) I have to share this quick story that our little 27 month old Malia shared with me this morning.  We had just finished reading (which we do quite a bit each morning) and were in our special "tent" (bunk beds with blankets hanging down around us).  She hadn't told me a complete story until this point, and I was just laying there listening intently to what she had to share:)

"Once upon a time there was a pretty princess. And she was so nice. Her name was Tiana.  And she climbed a hill and fell down.  She started crying cuz she had an owie. Then she was sad.  And then Sleeping Beauty went into a castle and had a Ball.  And then she got out of the tent.  The end!"

It was a short story which proved to me that she does in fact LOVE her princesses and that perhaps she jumbles them all together to create her own.  I love her more than any words could express and cherish these times I get to spend with her.  Anyway, have a great weekend!

No comments: