A few weeks ago, my baby girl turned 7 months old! How did that happen?! I love her more and more everyday and am SO lucky to be this happy baby's mama. She is honestly the world's easiest, mellowest and happiest baby. I know Heavenly Father must have a wild child in store for me next time around!
So here's what's been going on this month:
- Keely sits up on her own for however long she wants now then will roll around to get where and what she wants
- No crawling, no scooting, no pulling herself up, no teeth and not much in the way of hair. She's perfect this way. Stay a baby as looooong as possible! You won't see me trying to make her learn this stuff faster than she needs to;)
- She is a good eater! She has graduated to all varieties of baby food and likes nearly all of them. Her favorites are things mixed with spinach, peas or green beans. She actually prefers them to the super sweet stuff like bananas and peaches. She is still only nursing (no formula, no bottles) and nurses around 5-6 times a day as needed.
- She is a good sleeper! Goes to bed between 9 and 10 then wakes us between 7 and 8. Takes 2-3 good naps a day and is excellent about being cheerful with unpredictable outings and being woken up by her sister.
- She LOVES Malia. They are best friends. No one can make her laugh and smile the way her sister does. Even when Malia gets bossy (and that happens allll the time) Keely just takes it and seems to be happy about it. I love that they are starting to play together now, makes my heart melt
- Keely LOVES Hobbs and animals and well, just about everything. She loves when people hold her or tickle her or play with her. Her laugh makes her whole body jiggle like a bowl full of jelly:)
- Keely is still big and still heavy and is ready to outgrow her infant seat, but I haven't gotten her the next size up, so she'll be good in there for awhile I hope.
- Keely sings. She never cries when she wakes up, only sings and plays until someone comes to get her. Again, I am truly blessed to be her mom and I love her to pieces.

No comments:
Post a Comment