Halloween this year was fun like all the others! I honestly love this holiday and you can tell by the amount of times we dressed up and partied (like 7 I think I counted?) we look forward to this time of year. As time continues to SPEED by and the kids keep growing, I am learning that things are getting more and more fun also. Like this year, Malia was THRILLED about Halloween; dressing up, going to parades and parties and of course, trick or treating. I love our little 2 year old and how fun she makes things. Malia is in full blown princess mode and wouldn't stand for a costume that compromised that. She was Cinderella and Belle and then a fairy dragon princess one night also;) Her strong opinions and spunky personality have us rolling on a regular basis. At one of the parties I overheard her conversation with a 3 or 4 year old. "I'm Cinderella. Aren't I so beautiful?"
So perhaps we will be working on teaching humility this month.
And of course we love Keely who is still the world's most easy going baby. She was our pumpkin this year and was just content to check everything out and take it all in. Heavenly Father sure blessed us with that one!
So now that's it's December, it appears that i have some blogging catching up to do. Stay tuned for some blogging photo bombing! HA!

No comments:
Post a Comment