Would I be a broken record to say "I am a lazy picture taking mom?" Now that our phones have cameras and I am lugging around 2 babies worth of stuff in my diaper bags, cameras don't really seem to make the cut in the bag-o-necessities. So, my apologies as you have to see mediocre quality, phone app collages of mostly my babes.
But I will say this: SUMMER IS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!! This summer has been a particularly hot one for us pansy southern California folk, but I would still take the heat over the cold ANY day! We had some 90-100 degree weeks where I wished we had A/C (no one along the beach in SC has A/C, crazy huh?) but the worst was the nights were even sweltering. Add some little babies to the mix and it makes for some cranky nights!
But, the fall weather seems to be upon us and I am getting that tinge of regret for cursing the heat while we had it.
Onto the pictures. Have you seen many of these before? I can't keep track anymore. We sure have had some good time with beach days, pool days, family and visitors, day trips and mini vacations and lots time working on what us Schillings try to do best: having fun:)
Have I mentioned how big our Keely girl is getting?? Geez. I am in LOVE with this age of hers and wish more than anything I could freeze time. She is the biggest (well more like chubbiest) love. And did you know that Travis is getting married?! To that beautiful girl up there in the top left pic. Ginny! We LOVE her!! I am so excited for them to get hitched Thanksgiving weekend and for her to join our family!
Malia's favorite hobby she's been working on is painting. She wants to pain every day. I think that would make her grandma Kathy and Auntie Brookie very proud.
And we love our friends and play dates. We have started FHE again (Family Home Evening) with our friends in the ward and love how the crowd has changed. It used to be mostly adults and now we are being taken over by kids everywhere! Love the gospel, the church folks!
Malia's been doing great with swimming! Her favorite things to do are diving for rings on the pool floor and swimming to mommy. I decided Keely needed to get some swim time and wouldn't you know it- Keely loves the water too. But then again, Keely likes everything so I guess I'm not too surprised.
And for those of you that didn't get the memo: we have a princess living with us. She is a beautiful princess that loves to dance and sing and dress up in one of her many princess-y dresses. Usually we have Belle, but then often times we get Cinderella and Ariel the Mermaid too.
And have a mentioned lately how hot my husband is? I sure love him. We don't get to go out all the time without the kids, but when we do it sure is a nice break! Big thanks to Nana Freda who is the best babysitter I could ever hope for!
Okay! That's it for my lazy-multiple-posts-made-into-one blogging for the day. Hope you all are smiling and get to do something fun today! Peace out!

No comments:
Post a Comment