A little late here. Shocking I know. Don't we take the most glamorous family pictures? Well, one day when we don't have so many moving parts we will all be smiling and looking at the camera. Until then, it might become a funny family tradition to take pictures as a family on the 4th of July. Independence Day happens to be one of my favorite holidays. I love my county, I love where I live and I LOVE the summer. It's a day spent with family and friends and almost always includes the beach, fireworks and some BBQ. This year was no different except that we had Keely monster here with us to celebrate. We sure love our Keely monster. It's funny I call her that because she couldn't be any less of a "monster." So now we have our bubbas and our Keely monster and a whole lot more holidays to enjoy together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment