This girl. I'm totally in love with her beyond words. She is the epitome of an "easy baby." I have never known a baby that is as mellow and happy as her. Sleeps through the night, rarely fusses, sings when she wakes up- I don't get it! I am so lucky! She honestly gets more amazing every day! Now that she is 4 months old, she smiles and coos all the time and laughs and giggles. Her laugh is the best sound in the world:)
So, we have already established that she is a very large baby, right? Well, she is not stopping anytime soon!
Her stats for her 4 month check-up were:
Length: 26 inches (98th %)
Weight: 17 lbs. 11.4 ozs. (over the 100th %)
Head Circumference: 16.55 inches (87th %)
So there you have it! We have ourselves another monster child! I love how we have babies that are always off the charts for something. Makes them seem so special to me;) Malia is off the charts for her height and Keely is off the charts for her weight (and so close for her height).

No comments:
Post a Comment