Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back home with our two munchkins

 This is just the beginning of one of the best love stories I have ever known.  As parents expecting their 2nd child (and that one being basically a baby herself) you can't help but worry that there will be some jealousy, anger or at least sadness when the new baby comes home.  Malia and Keely are exactly 19 months apart.  I was so excited to have 2 girls so close in age that can be best friends (perhaps not all the time, but eventually).  My dreams are coming true with these two dolls.  Malia LOVES her baby sister and to see them together melts my heart every time.  I am waaaay behind on my blogging and don't want to skip ahead, but everything is Keely this, Keely that.  "I want bocha (bath) with Keely."  "Keely's blankie" "Keely sleeping" "I love you Keely.." It's the sweetest.  So here are just a few photos of our girls getting to know each other and starting the best friendship in the world- sisters.


 Malia and Nana made a great sign for us that welcomed us home from the hospital.  It was good to be home.  It's craziness here, but we are (hopefully) adjusting!
And luckily newborns sleep a lot so we are able to get things done and take care of our other baby Malia.  We love you Keely!  Thanks for being such a good and easy baby!

No comments: