This face. I die over it! I want to kiss it over and over and over..
Thanks to my awesome eyelash extensions from my good friend Bethany, I look glamorous all while giving birth;) No make up is awesome!! They have since fallen out and now I look mundane and ordinary. Keely on the other hand is GORGEOUS! Wouldn't you agree?? Keely does mean "BEAUTIFUL" and she's living up to her name:)
This was the morning before we got to go home! Took advantage of the peace and quiet and having an awesome bed to help maneuver me around after my surgery.
Look at how little she was! Chicken legs!
My super hot husband and beautiful babe. Nevermind the fact that I look like I have aged 5 years after this pregnancy and baby. I don't even really care.
Putting on her "going home" outfit and loading her up! We've done this before but it's not any less exciting!
Keely was ready to rock and roll!
And then we got to go home! Yay! It was Kirk's birthday so I thought it was pretty awesome he got to take home a new baby for his special day. How many people get to do that?;)

No comments:
Post a Comment