Friday, August 13, 2010

A Sneak Peak of Julie's photoshoot...




***These were taken by me with my lousy camera. Stay tuned for Julie's amazing and talented shots. They blow mine out of the water!
Oh, and Malia is exactly 4weeks old today! She'll be a month old on Monday!

4 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

she is so perfect!! I cant wait to see the prof. shots!!

Emily said...

She is beautiful! And so are you, already down at the beach in a bathing suit! It's been a year for me and I still avoid public swimming. You look GREAT!!

CheyAnn said...

I could just look at her all day. These pictures are too cute!! I think she is starting to look like her daddy. Man you guys sure know how to make a gorgeous baby!!

Tyree Judd said...

Chelsea-- Malia is absolutely beautiful! And you are such a cute Mom! I love reading your posts and seeing all your pic's. What a gorgeous family!
btw-- How is it possible that you can look that freaking amazing in a swim suit already?! You kill me!