
When you get to hang out with the cutest little peanut all day, what else do you do but take a billion pictures? Oh well, for me it's fun to see her over and over again, for you reading out there, it might seem redundant:) This is Malia Joy and currently she is 6 1/2 weeks old. She is cooing and talking and singing all the time and loves to smile. She has added to her fat rolls on her thighs and we certainly love them. Her eyes are still very blue and yes, she is fair. Not a whole lot like mommy but that's okay that everyone says, "she looks just like dad!," because I agree with all of them.

Her grandma and grandpa Schilling who just recently became GREAT grandparents! Can you believe it?! They look young enough to be having their own kids still;) BTW, this is a great angle of Malia's receding hairline. Note the long locks on the back of the head. Yup, that's my girl with her unusual hairstyles!

Malia and her auntie Jenni

Auntie Dawn

Auntie Shannon

Auntie Natalie

Auntie Kelly

I will admit that I have been getting in touch with my inner 10-year old girl side by dressing Malia up, taking her picture and then changing her into another outfit. It's quite hilarious actually. When I get done with work for the day, it's my play time to dress her up. I really enjoy it and am glad she doesn't talk back yet about the outfits I put her in;

Here is Nana with Malia. Hurry home from Utah grandma! I miss you and want to show off all my cool new tricks!

More aunties! These are my mom's old friends from High School that she still gets to hang out with! Auntie Phyl, Rene and Janice. Thanks Aunties for all your love and really sweet gifts!

"Hm, what do I think about this outfit? I feel like it washes my skin out too much."

Gosh my mom wears me out with all of her outfit changes, excursions out to visit friends, go to the office and work and taking me around everywhere she goes. I'm pooped and that's it for now. Bye!
1 comment:
she is so cute! James had that hair line too... now his hair is growing in, but he has that dreadful cradle cap. Poor kid has dandruff! We need to get together soon. She has changed so much since the last time I saw her!
Post a Comment