
So I have my induction day (baby's eviction notice) in 3 days if Malia isn't here before then. I just think this face is funny because it sums up how I have been feeling lately. Can you tell how tired I am? Yeah, I look like a wreck. I just need to hold my baby already!
8 comments:
Yes you DO just need to hold her already! Believe me, that first time holding her and seeing her will be worth EVERYTHING! I can't wait for you to experience it! Love you...
you do have patience! I was induced on my due date. i would have gone crazy! 3 more days at the VERY most!!! yeah!!!
I keep checking your blog every day to see if that cute girl has arrived. Hang in there! Can't wait to see what happens!
Oh I'm so sorry! You've got to be miserable, but in a few days it will be SO worth it! You're going to be amazing parents- that little girl will have so much love!!
ha ha!! you crack me up, but you also make me mad that you think you look tired and you just actually still look pretty. C'mon Malia, any day now!!!!!!!!!!
You look ridiculously beautiful for an overdue mommy!!! I am a believer in speed walking for at least an hour a day...if you can:)I can't wait to see pictures of your brand new baby girl in just a few days! Hang in there!!
I tried all those home remedies too and no luck! I guess she knows when she wants to come or when modern medicine steps in:) Good luck! You will be holding that beautiful little girls soon and it is the best feeling ever!!!
You are so stinkin' cute! Isaiah came a couple days early so I guess I got lucky because I don't know how it feels to be DYING for your baby to come out. I can't wait to see your cute little girl though. Maybe I will have to drive down and see her live this summer;)
Post a Comment