Tuesday, July 6, 2010

40 Weeks!! Time's Up Little One!

Align CenterSo I wish I was posting pictures of our newest family member, but instead I am posting a picture of what my tummy looks like. Still very pregnant. So much for thinking I was going to have a baby early! This girl is comfortable right where she is! We had a lot of losers that lost the "Malia birthday Poll" since most people thought she was going to come around the 4th. So much for that. I have another appointment tomorrow where I think I will ask them if they can stir things up a bit. My girlfriend today told me I should schedule an induction just in case. Not a bad idea. Kirk is finishing up a couple of jobs right now and has a break for a couple weeks. And I have a house closing escrow at the end of this month that I'll need to be back in business for. So really, this baby needs to come this week or by the latest this next week. Doesn't she know we are busy people on schedules??! Haha, just kidding, I know she's going to just come when she wants and our bags are packed, the car seat is installed and we are ready to go!!
:)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Poor Chelsea! I hope she comes soon.

ashley said...

hope malia decides to come out and play soon! hang in there chels!

Dan & Stacy said...

I feel for you, I know how uncomfortable it gets in the end! I know everyones experience is different but I wouldn't be induced, I would just let nature take it's course. I learned the hard way & if I would have this 2nd one natural I wouldn't let them induce me again. Just my two cents that I wanted to share with you! Good luck!

Emily said...

Oh I feel your pain! For what it's worth, I wouldn't be induced either, butI know lots of people that are and have great experiences. For me, I won't do it again though. GOOD LUCK!! We'll cross our fingers that she comes today!!

kimberlee shaffer said...

I have to agree with your friend chels. Its up to you but in my opinion she will come when she is ready. the body is amazing. There are more risks with inducing and can make your labor really miserable and harder on the baby. Keep us posted!

Katie said...

WOW! She's grown :) Love it! Hope she comes soon. I think today is the 10th, maybe the 9th and I still haven't heard anything so I'm guessing she's still in there. Can't wait to hear from you-I'll bet you go into labor this weekend! Here's to HOPING!