As many of your know, I am doing Real Estate and have started a real estate blog. But this piece of information is so valuable that it needs to go on my general blog.
Interest rates have dipped even further folks! For the week of October 1st, rates are now at 4.62% !! That is for a Conventional, Cal-Vet or FHA loan. This rate won't last for long and with that $8,000 tax credit til December 1st???- Don't wait people! If you have been thinking about buying, now's the time!
Did I mention that even the bottom dwelling investors are out snatching properties? I am seeing it everyday. If you think you are going to catch the absolute bottom by waiting, just wait til the prices start coming up and then you think "Gee, wish I would've acted a little sooner."
Give me a call. I'll buy you that house and I give KILLER house warming gifts:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wish we could buy now!Hopefully prices will be low in 10 more years, LOL!
Post a Comment