General Contractor Pumpkin Carving 101:When tools are available use them.
Use power tools in well light, secured working areas.
NEVER attempt if unskilled at using a Sawsall.
Always wear protective gear and gloves, and eye protectors..
AND THEN HAVE AT IT!!
So I ask Kirk the other night while we are carving pumpkins with Matt and Brette, "Are we cheating at this whole pumpkin carving thing since we are using your Sawsall?"Kirk's reply, "Of course not. We are taking care of business in the most efficient manner."
And no fingers were lost in quickly carving our pumpkins, so that was really good too.
Matt and Brette got the cutest little puppy this last week and brought her over to play with our dog! Dakota and Hobbs are new best friends and enjoying watching us carve pumpkins, eat yummy desserts and hang out for FHE. *Please note* We did not intend to have our dog match our floors so well, but in case of an invasion from a predator or some large animal, we have taught Hobbs to just stay laying on the floor and camouflage into his surroundings.
Using our new kitchen is so fun! And we love our big oven and stove that does a great job toasting our cinnamon and sugar pumpkin seeds. Brette makes a great Betty Crocker:)
Happy Halloween to all of you!
Love the Schillings.. and the Wares:)
Love the Schillings.. and the Wares:)

3 comments:
That's an awesome idea! I bet it cut your time in half.
FYI...I have that same shirt you were wearing!:)
So Dave and I are carving pumpkins tonight...and i can guarantee when I show him this he'll say...
1. "Kirk & Chelsea are AWESOME!"
and
2. "We're doing this tonight. Let me get my power tools."
How funny! Miss you Chels!
Post a Comment