This picture has nothing to do with a master bathroom, but I had to post a picture of how Hobbs likes to fall asleep. This little guy is the closest thing I have to a baby right now and I love him like one. He makes me laugh constantly and is the best lil' companion in the world!Ok, the HOUSE. We are 92% done guys! Our master bedroom has been painted, the floors are finished and we can start moving furniture in there this week!
The bathroom also has been painted and the tile work is complete. Just waiting for our counters and fixtures to be installed. Kirk spent most of yesterday designing our closet which should be in by the end of this week:)
Here are some photos of what we have going on.





5 comments:
Looking great you guys!! What a lot of work... and it will all pay off soon! Can't wait to see the final product.
looks like you guys have done a great job, love the tub tiles!
i wish we were staying around here so you could help us get a house too!
Nice! I'm so jealous of your HUGE tub! Miss your guts ;-)
It looks beautiful. How exciting.
Ha ha, that last comment was actually from me, Julie B. My friend used my computer Saturday and forgot to sign out.
Post a Comment