
One more thing. I forgot to mention that I have a very talented little sister who is so rad that she painted an underwater reef scene in our guest bathroom. Our little beach cottage is now complete with a family of turtles, clown fish and an assortment of reef wild life. Thanks Brookie! We love the bathroom!

7 comments:
Your place is gorgeous!! I love EVERYTHING you've done. Talented couple you are. So talented.
I LOVE it!! I'm in love with sea turtles-your sister did a fabulous job!
Wow that is so pretty. Your house looks so cool.
Wow your sister is amazing!! Is it bad to say I am jealous of your house? "Thou shalt not covet"....yeah whatever:) Your house looks awesome!!
ooohhhh....aaaahhhhh! it looks so good! your sissy did fantastic!
now really, i need to get on a plane and come see you. hope you are doing well!!
LOVE it Chels! She is so talented, and it's perfect for you guys :) Yay! I need to put pictures up of Mia's mermaid bathroom...
It looks SO amazing and I can't believe you are doing this yourselves! I can't wait to see it in person!!!
Post a Comment